Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits: Company Pension Plan, free studio Parking, access to further development training.
Hours: Full time
Location: Leeds, LS3
Start: November 2021
At Motiv Productions we create commercial video for a wide range of companies and local government, working with trusted brands and agencies helping to deliver their creative vision. We’re based at independent studios in West Yorkshire; Studio 81 in Leeds.
Due to continued success we are currently looking to recruit a Creative Producer to join our team. Collectively you’ll produce and deliver branded, marketing and corporate films, and work alongside some of the brightest and talented minds in the business.
What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. Teamwork and honesty play an integral part in what we do. You’ll become part of our exciting and innovative team that delivers large projects. You’ll be able to develop your role and shape the way we deliver great content.
What you’ll need:
- Experienced producer with proven track record of successfully producing a range of commercial video projects.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of production and post-production workflows
- A full working knowledge of all software used within the department, file formats and shooting equipment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Working knowledge of Creative Cloud / Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly professional with a drive to succeed
- Leeds based
- Hold a valid driving license and own vehicle.
- Flexibility; we work with a whole range of exciting clients, on all sorts of different types of projects, sometimes this will involve some unsociable hours, and some travel away from home.
What You’ll Do
- As a skilled producer and creative thinker, you will understand end to end live action production and motion graphics post-production.
- Working with colleagues or under your own initiative, you will create engaging and commercially astute film treatments that meet the client’s brief and achieve their ambitions.
- You will efficiently produce video projects from initial briefing through to final supply, including pre-production, producing on shoots, post-production editing and graphics.
- You will take briefs and present responses to clients and colleagues alike, looking to identify and seize opportunities to up-sell film services and the wider company’s offering.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible working options
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday with an extended Christmas Break each year
- Development plan and training opportunities
- Company Pension Plan
- Free studio Parking
- Access to further development training
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Video Producer, Creative Producer, Film Production, Production, Content Producer, Multimedia, Media Vacancies, Creative Media, Shoot Producer, Digital Production, Digital, Editor, Creative Editor, Director, Production Manager, Videographer.