An exciting position has become available for a full-time Cosmetic Chemist based in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will earn £30,000.
The successful candidate will assist with the development and formulation of new products, QC testing of current products, PIF compilation CPNP notification.
The role is available for immediate start.
- Have suitable cosmetic chemist qualifications.
- Ideally have 1-2 years’ experience on cosmetic formulation development and QC testing.
- Preferred Hair care/ Hair styling experience.
- Excellent organisation & documentation skills.
- Numeracy and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work.
- PIF compilation.
- In house stability testing and reports.
- To work alongside existing customers & new enquiries to help improve and develop formulations based on briefs.
- Participate in effectively rolling out product development upscaling to full production.
- QC testing of finished products, keeping up to date records of all testing and lab books.
- Have an understanding of Cosmetic compliance UK and EU regulation.
Our client is a well-established, small, independent family owned manufacturer of hair care and hair styling products based in Northamptonshire.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Cosmetic Chemist, Cosmetic Formulation Development, QC Testing, Hair Care, Hair Styling, QC Testing, PIF Compilation, CPNP Notification