Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner
An exciting position has become available for a full time Conveyancing Solicitor to join our friendly team based in Middlesbrough. This is an opportunity to work for a very progressive practice, amongst some of the region’s leading lawyers.
In return they offer a competitive salary, role prospects, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a first class working environment.
- To manage all client work allocated in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the practice’s office manual.
- To ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation and information of the practice and clients.
- In close liaison with the accounts department, to have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
- To comply with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2007.
- To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel in the practice.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff as agreed with the Head of Department.
- To take responsibility for and attend to your CPD needs.
- In conjunction with the practice, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the SRA and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
- In liaison with Head of Department and other partners, to be active in promoting the services of the practice and its image and ethos.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the Directors.
For over 30 years, our lawyers at Watson Woodhouse Solicitors have been providing outstanding legal support to our clients. We offer advice on a broad range of legal matters. We are one of only a small number of firms in the North East to hold the prestigious VHCC accreditation. This allows us to work with large and complex cases.
At Watson Woodhouse, our aim is to build trusting, long-lasting relationships with our clients, so you think of us whenever you have a legal issue.
Why should you apply?
• To join a fantastic company
• To become part of an excellent team
• To further your career
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: conveyance, solicitor, legal, CPD, client care, Solicitors’ Accounts