Salary: Competitive – DOE
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: M35 based company – work throughout the UK
Originally established in 1993 to supply second-hand retail equipment locally in Cheshire, our client now offers a nationwide service from an experienced shop refit team.
They are able to offer a completely comprehensive service from a small-scale refurbishment to a complete refit and are committed to creating functional environments to meet client’s personal requirements.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team. The appointed candidate will be required to work nationally, staying away if necessary, to attend all site meetings and bring all jobs in on time and to the required profit margin and produce and place orders with suppliers for all equipment whilst managing the shopfitting teams and working with subcontractors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- CAD Experience would be beneficial however this is not essential
- Previous contracts/project management experience
- Previous experience in a shopfitting environment would be beneficial
- Purchasing/procurement experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience managing a team
- CSCS card/SPA passport would be beneficial
- Able to work away from home
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Fit Out, Shop Fitting, CAD, Contracts Manager, Project manager, Manager, Supervisor, Forman, Estimator, Construction, Building Services, Site, Skilled Trades, Tradesman, Procurement