Salary: £21.500 – £23.000
Benefits: 28 days including bank holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Monday – Friday 10-6, 1-hour lunch break.
TrustAtrader.com the UK’s trusted online recommendation website is a well-established, growing member focused tradesman’s website and a household name. You will be liaising with customers to understand their Complaints/Reviews/Enquiries and ensure speedy resolution whilst delivering a best in customer experience. You will be working in the complaints team with a Manager to report to within an office environment.
An ideal candidate must be organised, enthusiastic, highly proactive, reliable and must possess interpersonal and communicative skills. The role is varied and you will always be kept busy.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Accurate capture and registration of complaints, ensuring all internal processes and procedures are adhered to until the complaint is finalised
- Working with customers to understand complaint and ensure the right solutions are sought
- Taking ownership of the allocated cases from initial registration and keeping customer up-to-speed with progress through to finalisation
- Escalating challenging cases to Manager in a timely manner (particularly where legal advice may be required)
- Delivering a best in class customer experience
- Working within a team environment, building relationships and rapport with both colleagues and customers
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and regulatory bodies and adhering to company policies and procedure
- Written and telephonic liaison with various parties during the execution of duties, and tailoring our communication to the party we are liaising with
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience within a complaint handling environment
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Inquisitive, a good listener and resolution provider
- Tactful and yet assertive, with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Numerate (to explain payments, financial terms etc)
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!