An exciting position has become available for a full time CNC Machinist to join a friendly team based in Oldham (OL2 6LH). The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. The role is based alongside our busy and vibrant Manufacturing Department and Technical Design Office and involves produce machined parts by operating CNC mills and lathes. This role is ideally suited to a time served Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge of operating HAAS UMC-750 and HAAS ST-30Y machines.
- Ability to be creative, logical, and practical with a keen interest in maximising output whilst maintaining the highest quality and safety standards.
- Experienced in working to deadlines & cost management whilst maintaining a focus on ensuring excellence of quality, longevity, and customer reliability.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams and customers to deliver the best solution for the business and to interface with all other departments to deliver associated product information content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required together with good PC skills including previous experience with HAAS CONTROLLERS, INVENTOR, AUTOCAD 3D and VAULT software platforms would be an advantage.
- Uphold quality and safety standards
- Keep records as well as maintain equipment and supplies
- Produce high quality parts and materials by following strict manufacturing procedures
- Transfer drawings from our 3D drawing software directly onto the HAAS CNC machines.
Tindall Engineering Limited is a well-established and rapidly growing company which has carved itself a niche in the field of extreme high security locking solutions. Our MICO branded product range possess the highest performance ratings for locking systems in the UK marketplace and the company continue to design, develop and roll out innovative new products using the latest technology and highest quality materials.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a highly skilled team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: CNC, Machinist, Creative, Design, HAAS Controllers, Inventors, AUTOCAD 3D, Manufacturing Department, Technical Design Office