An exciting position has become available for a full time Client/Account Manager to join our friendly team based in Newport but part of a National Award-winning practice, giving you the benefit of working with a smaller close-knit friendly team, whilst having the backup, support and development of a much larger practice.
The successful candidate’s salary will be depending on experience and will be discussed. If you have experience as a client/accounts’ manager with strong management and communication skills then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, join a fantastic company and showcase your knowledge and ability.
In addition to Salary you will benefit from early finishing on a Friday; Death In Service; Pensions; extra holidays as you grow with the company; to name a few of the perks of working with a proactive, forward thinking employer.
- Great Communication Skills
- 4 years post qualified accounting experience
- Professional Chartered/Certified Accounting qualification
- Experienced in Client Management within an Accountancy Practice
- Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
- Client Welcome & New client setup
- Accounting software online portal training and support for clients
- Building strong client relation and identifying client requirements and therefore playing critical role in client success.
- Management Accounts
- Contract Revisions – Ability to Identify Bad client or non-profit making client
- Preparation & Review of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Tax planning technical work and research
- Tax Advisory and Support
- Client Tax Review Meetings
- Training to Staff
- To manage a portfolio of clients
Our client is a dynamic, multiple award-winning accountancy practice with over 50 years’ experience, between their highly qualified professional personnel in both industry and practice. They provide a first-class business mentoring service to ensure that their clients enjoy excellent profit improvement.
They provide a structured, friendly and reliable approach to helping their clients understand their business through one-to-one discussions.
The company are committed to honest, timely, quality service offering first class profit improvement.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join an award-winning group
- The chance to join a great team
- The chance to showcase your knowledge and abilities
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: accounts, manager, clients, accounting qualification, accounting experience, accountancy practice