Job Title: Cleaning Support
About the Role
TCFM are looking for a Cleaning Support position in the North West area. Working alongside the Team Leader you will provide support to our sites, providing cover cleaning, deep cleaning, training and development & ad-hoc additional services.
To assist in leading the onsite teams to deliver a day to day cleaning service within budgets that meets specifications and standards.
- To demonstrate the TC Facilities Management’s values and lead by example at all times
- To build an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues.
- To coach, develop and mentor staff ensuring that on site teams understand their roles, responsibilities and what is expected of them to deliver brilliant cleaning standards.
- To champion the Verizon Connect & Timegate systems providing full training to onsite teams.
- To provide holiday & absence cover and support within the region.
- To complete ad-hoc additional services, additional deep cleans and carpet cleaning as required.
- To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
- To complete audits and take the necessary actions to turnaround underperforming areas.
- To complete and submit all necessary forms accurately and on time ensuring sign off where required of completed tasks.
- To ensure the on-site teams have sufficient working equipment, machinery and product to deliver their roles brilliantly well.
- Induct new staff and provide training.
- To ensure staff are trained in and adhere to all necessary legal compliance
- To adhere to all company processes, policies, and procedures
- Previous customer service delivery/retail experience
- Full and clean UK Driving License
- Criminal Record & Credit Checks will be completed for this role.
- Previous Cleaning & Carpet Cleaning experience.
- Remote management experience
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
- Company Van
- Friendly and Approachable Team
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety, and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To comply with the company’s policies on equal opportunities.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, send your CV today by clicking the APPLY button.