Job Title: Cleaner
Area: Knowsley, Merseyside, L33 7XN
Rate of Pay: £9.14
Notes/Requirements: New site first 4 weeks will be 4 hours per day then normal shifts after that.
TC Facilities Management (TCFM) began over 55 years ago when Trevor Cripps had a vision to provide services to other companies, this first venture was destined to grow and it did!
Moving from a small business, TCFM quickly grew to now be in the top two percent of contract cleaning in the present day.
We rely on our colleagues to deliver the best possible service to our customers and your role is vital to our continuing success. No matter what area of the business you join, your contribution will be valued and recognised.
- To carry out duties which will include:
- To demonstrate the TCFM values at all times.
- To deliver on-site cleaning and specifications and standards within Health and Safety guidelines.
- To clean specific areas of the building according to the schedule and specification as instructed by your Manager / Supervisor.
- To include car parks, toilets, windows and all areas that require attention.
- Attend to all urgent cleaning and spills when required.
- To ensure cleaning cupboards are kept tidy and stocked at all times.
- Report any identified hazards or problems to the Manager / Supervisor.
- To respond to any queries from customers professionally.
- To provide clear and detailed handovers to your work colleagues and the customer team
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Polite and professional.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be happy to wear uniform at all times.
- To have responsibility for the Health and Safety and welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times.
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- To comply with the company’s policies on Equal Opportunities.
- Full training will be given to the applicant on a regular basis.
If you’re the ideal candidate, please click APPLY