Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for career progression has become available for a Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. The position boasts a competitive salary for a confident and technically competent person to come join a well-established company on a full-time basis.
The candidate should be Chartered MIStructE or MICE, with at least three years of post-chartership experience, and should have a thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Design Codes, excellent communication and leadership skills and the drive to want to advance their career.
Core skills will include the ability to:
- Deliver technical work without supervision.
- Make site inspections and liaise with clients directly.
- Check and approve Junior Engineers’ work and lead a team of designers.
- Use relevant software such as AutoCAD, Tedds, Masterseries etc.
- Cary out structural surveys (subsidence and structural defects reports)
- Strong written English and excellent verbal communication skills are essential.
- The role calls for a strong background in structural design calculations and analysis.
- Should hold a full current driving license.
Our client is a small professional structural design consultancy with an established client base developed over the past 42 years. The company prides itself on their in-depth knowledge of the built environment and geology in the area which informs their designs for existing properties and new build projects.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, be supported by your colleagues and achieve your full potential, then click APPLY and send your CV today!
Keywords: Chartered Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, AutoCAD, Tedds, Masterseries, MIStructE, MICE, Engineering