Hours: Full Time or Part Time incl. Evenings and Weekends
Salary: Monday – Friday £9.10 per hour, Saturday – Sunday £9.37 per hour (Bonus 50p)
Benefits: Generous salary with performance bonus, mileage paid, health care scheme, free induction training, free enhanced DBS, free uniform
Our client is a CQC registered provider of Care and Support services to individuals within Preston, Chorley, Southport, Blackpool, Macclesfield, and Trafford. They also have a Residential Care Home in Brierfield, Nelson.
- To read and follow the individualised care plan.
- To assist Service Users with getting in and out of bed.
- To provide assistance with washing/bathing and dressing (Including washing hair, body, teeth, etc.)
- To prepare meals, drinks, and snacks, as and when necessary.
- To provide assistance with toileting and changing clothes, as and when necessary.
- To provide assistance with daily living tasks, including cleaning, shopping and paying finances.
- To monitor the health of the Service User and to report any changes to the Registered Care Manager.
- To encourage Service Users towards a degree of independence and activity appropriate to their ability.
- Log in and out of Service Users homes.
- To adhere by Delta Care Ltd Health and Safety policies.
- To complete medication records and care sheets.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties; there may be other tasks that you are required to do that do not form part of this Job Description.
The Ideal Candidate:
- No prior experience is required, free full training will be provided
- Must be an empathetic and respectful individual
- Good communication skills
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Carer, Care, Support, Support worker, preparation, Health and Safety, food prep, assistance, service users, vulnerable, DBS, Registered care