Care Support Worker
Salary: £9.00/hour dependent on experience
Hours: Flexible to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and alternate weekends
Benefits: Full training provided, Flexible hours, Support 24/7, Refer a friend and receive a bonus £200 (subject to terms and conditions) Top pay rates in the sector
Location: Melton, HU14 based company – applicants accepted from East Yorkshire to cover Willerby, Hessle, Anlaby, North Ferriby, South Cave, Beverley and Bridlington
As a result of expansion of our clients Home Care Services they are currently looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate carers, they are a family run company and pride themselves on a track record of delivering good quality and looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering good care.
They seek to deliver a world class service through a system of continuous development, highly trained staff and delivering a service that is reliable, dependable and consistent.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity to work with either vulnerable adults or children who have learning disabilities and/or complex needs within the area.
Duties can include:
- Delivering care within services users’ homes or community
- Assisting with personal care, food preparation and medication administration
- Assisting service users with accessing local amenities and accessing leisure opportunities
- General housekeeping and providing companionship
- Other related tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Hold a full driving licence – if using own car must have business insurance
- Able to work using own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Care Assistant, Health Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Health and Medical, Care Vacancies, Healthcare Vacancies, Carer, Carer Vacancies, Homecare, Domiciliary, Support Worker, Support Staff, Trainee, Assistant, Junior