Business Development Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Business Development Manager to join our friendly team based in Chesterfield, S45 9FR. The successful candidate will earn £30-£40k dependent on skills and experience. If you have experience working in the family camping/awning/caravan/motorhome sector. Then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a move to work for a brand (manufacturer) or someone who is already working for a brand (manufacturer).
- Experience working in the family camping/awning/caravan/motorhome sector – without this the application won’t be considered.
- Have previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Someone who is hungry to sell and has enthusiasm.
- Must be able to commute to the office in Chesterfield when needed.
- Spend time each week at the offices near chesterfield when able- at the moment staff are working remotely.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals.
- Supporting clients at in store and consumer events
Our client manufactures and sells a market leading range of high specification Tents, Outdoor Accessories, Hats and Gloves selling to both the specialist and Family camping markets. Using the Terra Nova, Wild Country and Extremities brands they are a leader in their field having won several prestigious industry awards.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- To become part of a dedicated, hardworking team
- This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a move to work for a brand (manufacturer) or someone who is already working for a brand (manufacturer).
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: business, development, manager, brand manufacturer, camping, awning, caravan, motorhome sector, consumers, camping market, field sales role