Business Administrator – Streetworks
Location: Nottingham, NG12 4DG
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Contract: 37.5 hours per week, permanent.
Our client specialises in the delivery of robust, cost effective design and build solutions in the Telecommunications industry. They believe that networks need to be easy to build, manage and maintain, providing the ultimate experience for the end user and significant reductions in operating expenditure for their clients.
About the role
The Business Administrator will work closely with the Project Coordinators to provide administrative support to the Business Services Team
The Business Administrator will be adaptable, adjusting to business needs, results driven with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Obtain and collate plans in relation to utility assets to enable the accurate production of a site commencement job pack
- Run reports, data entry and assist with jeopardy management
- Ensure standards are met through conducting quality assurance
- Update works management system, maintaining accurate information for the Business Services Team
The ideal candidate
- Experience with Network & Asset Management software – desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Understanding of grid references/OS mapping desirable
- Ability to work under pressure, within a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word. Clear and confident communication skills with a high level of numerical and written accuracy
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, click APPLY today!
Keywords: Business Administrator, Streetworks, Administration, Admin, business, Microsoft office, co-ordinator, asset management, software, mapping, reports, data entry, communication, office, office administrator, computer, typing