An exciting position has become available for a full time Building Surveyor to join our friendly team based in Surrey (KT1 2BZ). The successful candidate will earn £25,000-£40,000 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to undertake building surveying services for a busy residential block management agency.
- The preferred candidate will be RICS or CIOB qualified, but this is not essential if the candidate has a significant degree of experience.
- Must have worked in a similar role previously.
- The role would suit a candidate that is comfortable working for a smaller Company
- Has a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Major works project coordination.
- Liaising with external consultant Surveyors.
- Assessing applications for consent to alter leasehold premises.
- Defect inspection and reporting.
- Contractor oversight.
- Administration of department and client liaison.
Our client, established in 1965, is a Residential Block Management practice.
The company are at the fore-front of offering professional expertise to meet the special requirements associated with the management of residential buildings / estates. This has become even more demanding in recent years owing to the introduction of more stringent Health & Safety legislation.
They have wide experience and a detailed knowledge of such legislation which, combined with their highly skilled staff, enables them to offer a comprehensive package combining management, surveying services as well as company secretarial facilities.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- To become part of an excellent team
- To showcase your current knowledge and skill set as well as expanding your knowledge
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: building, surveyor, surveying, RICS qualified, CIOB qualified, client liaison, building, Property Management, Estate Agency, residential buildings, estates