SALARY: Competitive Depending on Experience
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Overtime available at standard rate, £25 night out allowance, Single occupancy rooms when away.
HOURS: Full Time Mon-Fri; Permanent role directly employed, working away from home a requirement.
LOCATION: Barnsley- S71 3HU
Our client is the UK specialist provider in ground remediation and contamination removal.
Due to continued success the company is currently looking for Builders/Groundworkers to join the already well-established team.
Our client is looking for clean, presentable, well-spoken candidates to conduct business over the South of England.
Candidates must live within approx.1-hour travel time around Barnsely.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Ability to work as a team in a difficult environment with tight time constraints.
- Experience in joinery, brick-work, painting and decorating, plastering, drainage and all aspects of building work.
- Fitness and motivation to work in an ever-changing industry.
- Must be prepared to work away from home.
- Experience in Remediation
- Must have the ability to read and understand plans and drawings
- Organisational skills.
- CSCS Card
- Machine Operators Licence, Excavator/Dumper
- Joinery & Building Qualifications
- Oftec Registration
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Builder, Groundworker, Construction, Skilled Trade, CSCS.