An exciting position has become available for a full-time Branch Manager based in Coventry. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent on experience.
Candidates will be responsible for the managerial overview and day to day control of the branch. They will have to manage business performance and ensure effective strategic planning and management for business growth. They should always be prepared and responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Must hold or be working towards a Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care/Leadership & Management.
- At least 2 year’s managerial experience in a care setting.
- Track record of growing a domiciliary care business.
- Experience and good track record of business relationship management with Public Sector.
- Proven track record in using computerised scheduling systems such as Cold Harbour and CM2000 or similar.
- Proven track record in managing resources
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound and robust ICT skills and knowledge
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure (If subscribed to the DBS Update Service)
- Evidence of ETW in the UK
- Travelling will be required with this position
- Out of Hours working will be required with this position, in line with business requirements
- On-Call availability will be required at the start of the role, but this may change and be amended in line with business requirements
Role Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Ensure that effective systems are in place and operating to optimal efficiency to achieve effective handling of all referrals or requests for service enabling response within timescales appropriate to the needs of the service user, referring practitioner and/or the commissioner.
- Ensure that all company policies and the requirements of commissioners and regulators relating to the assessment of service users’ needs are complied with fully and consistently.
- Ensure that all service users have a care plan that has been jointly agreed with the service user and the fund provider.
- Ensure that the company’s systems, including policies and procedures, designed to effectively manage care delivery and promote quality are fully and consistently implemented.
- Report to Senior Managers any shortcomings or systematic failures that are inimical to the delivery of excellence.
- To take effective action to address areas of dissatisfaction, poor performance or failure to meet customers’ preferences or expectations.
- To prepare monthly reports for the Operational Support Managers on complaints received and the action taken in response to these.
- Prepare monthly reports on action taken to monitor and improve the quality of services provided in an agreed format.
- To ensure that senior managers are made aware of any significant concerns regarding service quality.
- Implement proactive monitoring of service quality.
- Ensure that services are adequately, effectively and appropriately monitored and audited using the range of tools approved by the Operations Director. Develop quality improvement plans to address concerns identified through audit and monitoring activities.
- Co-operate with the Care Quality Commission, Local Authority Commissioners and other auditors examining the service.
- To undertake the duties of the job in accordance with relevant legislative requirements, including health & safety.
- To respect at all times the confidential nature of the company’s work.
The enthusiasm for the range and nature of care services provided by our highly-committed team at Meridian Health and Social Care suggests that the business will continue to grow for some time to come. Meridian Health and Social Care are currently developing and expanding their provision of more specialised services, in particular support for people with learning disabilities, and will be looking to develop further their community-based work with people with mental health problems and expand their support to people living in Extra care schemes.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Branch Manager, Health & Social Care, Leadership & Management, Cold Harbour, CM2000, Care Quality Commission, DBS Disclosure, Level 4/5