Bar and Events Supervisor
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Bar and Events Supervisor based in Blackpool. The successful candidate will earn up to £25,000 plus tips.
This role requires you to report to the Events Manager and weekend work is essential. Due to the semi-rural location your own transport is required and free parking is provided.
This is a hands on role, offering support running weddings and events, taking enquiries and hosting viewings. During the week you will mostly work front of house supervising the smooth running of the brasserie.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years bar and restaurant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic and hands on.
- Have a passion and flair for outstanding customer service.
- You will have managed a small team already, led by example setting the required standards.
- Know your way around a cellar and have experience running the floor.
- Cocktail making and/or barista experience is desirable but not essential.
- To deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether in our brasserie having breakfast or celebrating in our events venue.
- Lead by example, you will be dynamic, have real attention to detail and still wait on tables and serve drinks.
- Maximising profits and exploiting opportunities for business growth within the bar/drinks market.
- To adhere to and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and cleanliness.
- To check on guest satisfaction and respond to guest queries/complaints immediately to ensure they are dealt with to the satisfaction of the customer while adhering the complaints procedure.
- Oversee the ordering and receiving of stock to maintain appropriate inventory levels necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
- Open and closing of the business (this may include early starts and late finishes).
- Using the online booking systems as well as answering the phone and email to manage enquiries and bookings.
Our client is a small, family run business. The establishment is an exciting venue in Lancashire nestled in the picturesque rolling landscape of the Fylde countryside.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Why should you apply?
- In return you will become part of a small but growing team in a friendly family business.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package including pension, 20 days holiday, free lunch from our fantastic chef, free golf and a workplace pension.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Bar and Events Supervisor, Restaurant Experience, Hospitality, Event Manager, Events Manager, Supervisor, Supervising, Events, Bar, Manager, Hospitality, Coordinator, Front Of House