Location: Denham Middlesex UB9 5EN
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits package, ongoing training and development, immense job satisfaction, offers great long-term prospects and learning support.
Founded in 1987, DDA Architecture and Planning, focus on designing beautiful, bespoke, modern family homes.
A position has become available at their residential architectural practice which has been trading for the past 33 years in and around the South East serving the home counties.
They are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician/ Technologist with technical ability and Building Regulations knowledge to be detail-led with self-drive and initiative and someone who is able to complement and develop their technical offering to a construction level.
- Working on a range of clients dream homes
- Working on bespoke residential new build projects
- Engaging with clients, consultants and Building Control Authorities
The Ideal Candidate:
- CIAT or other recognised qualification
- Will be self-motivated
- Have a fantastic eye for detail
- A practical approach
- Drawing ability
- Good technical detailing knowledge
- Site supervision and experience on private residential houses is beneficial
- Confident engaging with clients, consultants and Building Control Authorities
- Comfortable working individually
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: architecture, architectural technologist, bespoke, building, technologist, CIAT qualification, designing, modern, homes, drawing