Apprentice Security Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Apprentice Security Engineer to join our clients’ friendly team based in London. The successful candidate will earn minimum wage during this apprenticeship program, however this will increase upon completion. If you are looking to start a career in engineering and installing security systems then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career, learn on the job and join a fantastic team.
- Have a calm and level head
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work in a small, close-knit team
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual
- Must be well presented
- Installing new security systems such as CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry, Access Control & Fire systems and completing regular service checks.
- Deliver great customer service
- Communicating with customers
- Going above and beyond to ensure our customers are satisfied
This company are a blue-chip domestic alarm installation and monitoring company who are looking for an Apprentice Alarm Engineer to join their team.
The company recognise that the work is hard, however it is extremely rewarding.
Our client firmly believe that their business succeeds because they deliver great customer service on and off site and because they employ punctual, hardworking and well-presented staff members, who go above and beyond for their customers.
Why should you apply?
- Joining a fantastic company
- The chance to start a career in service engineering
- The chance to learn on the job
- The opportunity to join a hard-working, dedicated team
- Working three days a week and one Saturday a month
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: apprentice, domestic alarms, blue chip, alarm installation, service, service checks, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Door Entry, Access Control, customer service