Apprentice IT Sales Executives
Our client is currently recruiting for full-time; Apprentice IT Sales Executives based our Heathrow Office. The successful candidates will earn £15,000 per year basic salary and up to £300 commission per month. Hours of work will be 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9-5. If are looking to start a career in IT sales and are eager to learn on the job, then this is a perfect opportunity to start your career and join a fantastic company.
- GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Able to learn
- Able to retain information
- Resilient and positive
- Excellent communicator
- Speaking to a variety of people in a range of business sectors selling IT products, services and solutions.
- Undergo regular training for both the Level 4 Apprenticeship
- You will be required to undergo product training
- To learn on the job
Our client is a Technology and Supplies Reseller with over 38 years of experience delivering first-class IT solutions and services to organisations of every kind across the UK and beyond. They work with more than 2,000 manufacturer partners and sell more than 1.3 million products as part of the solutions they deliver to 14,000 customers. In 2020, the company achieved revenues in excess of £225m and in 2018 they were recognised in the Sunday Times FastTrack 250 as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
Training and development are key to your career at the company. You will have a team leader and a coach to develop knowledge of the sales process and the products/services the company sell. They hold an annual technology exhibition at Alton Towers. Your level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship qualification involves face to face training, webinars, classroom training and an allocated tutor. You also have the opportunity to get numerous manufacturer certifications.
Our client is a growing company with 15 offices, 500 employees and a turnover of over £225 million. As a graduate of their sales academy the opportunities are endless. You can continue to pursue your career in sales to become an Account Director this includes fantastic basic salaries and uncapped commission and the ability to travel the world with the sales incentives or perhaps move into management to work with the next generation of apprentices.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- The opportunity to learn on the job
- Level 4 Apprenticeship Qualification
- Product training
- The chance to start your career in Technology Sales
- Excellent salary plus commission
- Great Career opportunities
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Apprenticeship, IT, Sales, Executive, Training, Level 4, Customer, Technology, Growing Company, Bradford, Full Time