Location: Market Harborough and Northampton
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm plus occasional Saturday morning hours working from home
Salary: £17,550 per annum. Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits:. Full training provided; free parking available on site
Our client is looking for an energetic and experienced Administrator to join their operations team. This is a busy department central to the organisations business. To succeed in this role, you will need to be dynamic, a quick learner and be self-motivated. The successful candidate will have prior experience within a clerical role with accurate data input skills. An understanding of mortgage processes and insurance claims would be an advantage but is not essential.
Due to the location of the office, own transport is essential. Free on-site parking is available.
- Checking and amending Field Agent reports ensuring they meet the clients’ requirements
- Acting as the first point of contact for telephone calls and email queries from clients, field agents and customers
- Loading information onto our online portal and ensuring that all required documentation is attached. This system is unique to our client and full training will be provided.
- Adhering to company processes, procedures and compliance standards in line with a FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
- Able to develop and sustain working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, with a confident and effective telephone manner
- Computer literate
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Administrator, admin, full time, FCA, experienced administrator, field agents, customers, online portal