POSITION: Administrative Assistant
SALARY: Negotiable, Depending on Experience
HOURS: Part Time, 25.5 Hours
LOCATION: London, SE6 4LF
Established in 2003, our client is a property lettings company based in London and the South East. The company worked extensively with local authorities, housing associations and private landlords.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. Your main role is to provide administrative support to keep the company running behind the scenes.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Data entry
- Filing and retrieving information and documents
- Managing diaries
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Answering the phone and routing messages
- Typing letters
- Welcoming and looking after visitors
- You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualities and Skills required.
You’ll need to be a people’s person as your role involves working with people from all levels throughout the organisation to help them in their daily jobs. Data entry and information handling requires the highest level of trust, discretion and respect.
You’ll also need to be approachable confident and efficient. Skills and qualities should include:
- Methodical and organised
- Good at prioritising tasks
- A good team player
- Computer literacy and excellent typing skills
- A good level of English and literacy
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Able communicator with a good telephone manner
- Show initiative
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Punctual, good time management
- Please note, only applicants that live within a 20 minute commutable distance can be considered for this role. Please only apply if you can commit to this.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Keywords: Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Administration, General Administration, Admin, Secretarial and PA, PA and Administration, Zero