3D CAD Designer
An exciting position has become available for a full time 3D CAD Designer to join a friendly team based in Oldham (OL2 6LH). The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary. If you have experience with INVENTOR, AUTOCAD 3D and VAULT software platforms and have an ONC, HNC or Degree qualification then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- ONC, HNC or Degree qualification in mechanical engineering and/or product design.
- Ability to be creative, logical, and practical with a keen interest in technology.
- Experienced in working to deadlines & cost management whilst maintaining a focus on ensuring excellence of quality, longevity, and customer reliability.
- Versed in design requirements for manufacturing processes such as casting, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, finishing and assembly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams and customers to deliver the best solution for the business and to interface with the sales & marketing department to deliver associated product information content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required together with good PC skills including
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with INVENTOR, AUTOCAD 3D and VAULT software platforms would be an advantage.
- New product development
- Product realisation
- Drawing revisions
- Component creation
- Design projects
- Liaising with customers and internal departments.
- Some prototype assembly/production work
- Potential off-site visits may also be involved
Tindall Engineering Limited is a well-established and rapidly growing company which has carved itself a niche in the field of extreme high security locking solutions. Our MICO branded product range possess the highest performance ratings for locking systems in the UK marketplace and the company continue to design, develop and roll out innovative new products using the latest technology and highest quality materials.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a highly skilled team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: 3D, CAD, Designer, ONC, HNC, Degree Qualification, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Design, Engineer, INVENTOR, AUTOCAD 3D ,VAULT, Software